Missing periods, pregnancy test negative. Taken misoprostol. Started white discharge, cramps. Not getting periods

hi maam, i dint get period so on my 45 th day, my doctor advised me a urine pregnancy test ... which turned out to be negative (i had sex with condom), then my doctor advised misoprostol cytolog 200 mcg, to take two on thursday night and two on friday morning vaginally(on 8 th and 9 th march)... after i took two on thursday night, i had cramps and some white tissue discharge on friday morning... but after my complete course on friday morning no bleeding has occured till today (10 th march) and i have cramps and nausea now... iam unmarried and iam 24, any suggetions pls
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012