Missing periods, pregnancy test negative. Chances for pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, I 26 years old and have not got my menses since last 43 days and when I tested im getting Negative. Usually my Menses time vary 2-3 days but cycle is 30 days and last month I got it on april 7th. So can u let me know are there any chances of getting pregnant or what is my situation? I have consulted my doctor but she is not able to tell my situation. Also due to this tension I have eaten one piece of chalk. If im pregant will this chalk effect it?? need your advise. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012