Missing periods, mifeprin, zitotec 200

namasthe my last month period date is april 10th in this month it may be may 7th or 8th but till now it is not coming iam using mifeprin tablets on 14th night before sleeping after 48 hours i will take two zitotec 200 tablets after 12 hours again i will take zitotec 200 tablets is there come my periods when the periods are come to me i know little bit english try to understand my words plz tell me the answer?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,
First of all I would like to know that the medicines you have taken are under the instructions of the expert doctor or know?
For your problem you have to consult the gynecologist.