Missing periods, home pregnancy test positive, sore breast, mild nausea, constipation. TVS test shows negative

hi.. i have a query regarding pregnancy.. im now 9 days delayed in my menstruation .. my LMP is May 1, 2012.. then i took hpt yesterday and this morning and it was positive.. but we went to have a TVS they couldnt find anything.. is it too early to detect or is it a false positive.. but i have symptoms such as breast soreness and mild nausea .. and constipation too.. i had blood test but the result will be tom. when will it be possible to see signs of pregnancy in TVS? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012