Missing periods, getting cramps, sore boobs, eating more, feels heavy. Pregnant?

Could I be prego ? I ve missed my period all month and I ve been getting cramps on and off and I go to the bathroom more and eat more and my boobs r really sore and feel heavy I cant even wear a bra and I ve been sick for no reason I ve been trying to get prego for awhile now so I hope I am what do you think ? Thanks for listening
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
welcome to health care magic
get it for sure by urine pregnancy test .many kits are available in market for that.yes symptoms are much similar to pregnancy.