Missing periods for 2 months, usually irregular. Taking primolout. Chance of pregnancy?

Hello, Its been more than 2 months since I got my periods, I got it last on 3rd August 2013. My periods r irregular but this time its too late. I took up pregnancy tests and it were negative both the times. I am taking primulot N . Its been 3 days since i took . 6 tablets. Its possible that I might have concvd ? Mayb thats y periods are stil absent?
Thanks.
Kind regards,
Maheen Affan
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
It seems that due to hormonal imbalance there might not be having period.
As you are on primolut n, you will get withdrawal bleeding after finishing of this medicine course.
Afterwards still period is not regular, go for 3-4 cyclcles hormonal medicine courses.
Ok and take care.