Missing periods, faint pink line on pregnancy test. Given macgest 200. Is there any problem?

Hi, I have missed my periods which was due on 24-may. I chked HCG at home on 26-May in morning with first urine by prega new device. Got very thin pink line after 5-10 mins, then went to doctor on 30-May, he again chked HCG by same type of device in the neight and again it was very faint pink line and dr precribed me Macgest 200 for next 7 days. Could you please help me out to undersatnd whether its normal or have some issue and what should i do know?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012