Missing periods due to harmons imbalance. Taking ashokarishta to regularise periods. Any suggestion?

hi, I dont get periods from last 4 months. This problem arise earlier also. I consulted doctor 2-3 times and she told that its due to harmons imbalance. my all reports like thyroid , hb, altrasount are ok.she told me to take dronis 20. I have taken 2-3 times 24 tablets but now m not taking these tablets bcause i dont not side effects due to this now m taking only ashokarisht to regularise my periods. Please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012