Missing periods and noticed dark brown discharge. HPT negative. Started feeling baby movement. What is going on?

Hi.. I didnt have my period for july through sept. In october I had dark brown discharge and now in november im bleeding and today is day 12.. I took pregnancy test but negative..and I also feel like theres a baby kickinb in my stomach but like I said negative pregnancy test im also having a slight uncomfortable pain on my left side.. Blit keeps acfing as if the bleeding is going to stop I wipe and theres nothing or very light then out of nowhere really heavy again... Help!!!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012