Missing periods after being treated for ulcers. Taking glucophage. Took clomid to get pregnant. Need help

i am a woman 28 years old and i had my first baby at 22yrs after she was 6months i took a Northesterat injection for planning, but since after that one i never take again because we started using condom. my periods were normal and we got divorced and i never had sex again. Three years later i started having serious ulcer that made me hospitalized. i loose much weight and after some months i was healed. i started gaining weight and my periods dissapeared.for 1and half year now i have to take primolut to have my period. i have been seeing some gyneacologist at 1st one put me on glucophage but it wasnt working. i did ultrasound nothing was found. i took clomid to get pregnant but cudnt, the doctor sai i might have sheehan syndrome. i need help pls
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013