Missing periods. Started light spotting. Pregnancy test positive at 11 week. Should I go for medical check up?

I was 7 days late and jad alot of pregnancy symptoms two weeks prioe which my period is always on time and Thursday I started to spot it was very dark than it became light and now I m clotting no cramps took two home pregnancy test which came back negative with my second pregnancy I took 4 hpt and all came back negative and when I turned 11weeks the hpt finally came back that I was actually pregnant Gould I go to the emergency room
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Mar 2013
It appears that you have had a delayed conception.
You need to consult a gynecologist to confirm the pregnancy with blood pregnancy test / ultrasound.
Another possibility is an ectopic or non viable pregnancy, where B HCG levels are low.