Missing periods. Sonography test done. No fluid in abdomen and pelvis. Any advice?

Hello doctor ,my age is 26, height is 5 4 and weight is 67 kgs. i missed my periods for 2 months and following is my sonography report : Endometrical echo is 8 mm and in the midline. No focal myometrical lesion seen. No e/o gestational sac .E/O 3-4 neibothian cycts noted in cervix of 5-7mm sizes.Right ovary 3.6x2.4x2.0cm(vol-9.2cc) Left ovary 3.5x2.1x2.0cm(vol-8cc) Both ovaries are bulky and shows multiple peripherally placed follicles of 5-7mm sizes and increased stromal echogenicity.The adnexa are clear.No free fluid seen in the abdomen or pelvis .Please tell me the meaning of this.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012