Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Is there any side effects of regestrone. Will I get normal periods?

HIi doc, the last date when i had my periods were o the 3rd of March....from that day till date i havent had my periods...did two preg tests but both of them were negative so a gynaecoloist prescribed this medicine called Regestrone(mg) to be taken for 5 days(3 times a day)...will i get my periods back to normal.i m very worried. will i have any side effects on taking this tablet?i m married for 2 yrs and last september i had a misscarraige...pls do kindly help me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012