Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Feeling nausea, vomiting, lower back pain, heart burn and tired. Worrisome

I am 23 year old always had a normal period cycle except for this month am 3days late negative home pregnancy test but i have nausea , vomitting, lower back pain , heart burn , my nipples were sore and stop but it is still sensitive am very tired and cant sleep all through the night and i am in no way stressed. whats wrong with me if am not pregnant why is my period late please help
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012