Missing periods. Getting cramps, spotting, feeling nausea, bloated and constipated. What's wrong?

Hi im 22 years old. My period is a month late i had servere cramping and spotting thinking my period was coming but never came only light spotting. Ive been getting nauseated alot lately before and after eating. My stomach feels sfeels sotight and bloated and i have constipation . I have little headaches .my breast are super soar when i touch them or where a bra it hurts so bad i feel like crying. Please help me in finding out whats wrong with me i am soo fusrated to feel this way i just want my period to come.ive been like this for going on two weeks.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012