Missing periods. Feeling weak, getting headache. Suggest some home remedy to get periods?

How can i get periods immidiately it has already been 33days i ussually get it in 30 days but this time i am not getting i am not getting cramps but i am not feeling well today like feeling weak,getting headache and having an irritated mood.I am really worried why i am not getting my periods do you have any home remeady to get the periods immidiately?Plzzz help
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion do your urine pregnancy test which if negative get a pelvic ultrasonography because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports
And from next cycle onwards start using a regular method of contraception.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain