Missing period and noticed change in urine color. Prescribed suboxone. What is the cause?

I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD IN ALMOST 3 MONTHS. I HAVE NOT BEEN SEXUALLY ACTIVE SINCE NOVEMBER SO I KNOW THAT I AM NOT PREGNANT. THE PAST FEW WEEKS MY URINE HAS BEEN VERY DARK YELLOW. IT HAS NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS BEFORE, USUALLY IS ALMOST CLEAR. I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED SUBOXONE SINCE OCTOBER 2012. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COULD BE CAUSING MY PERIOD TO BE MISSED AND WHY MY URINE IS ALL OF A SUDDEN VERY DARK? PLEASE HELP, THANKS SO MUCH!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013