Missing period after protected sex. HPT negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy?

Hi i had my period on the 29 december my husband was away till 21st january we used condom but did not wear it in the begining he wares it after awhile it has been like 38 days and i have not come on my period i did 2 pregnancy test and its come nagative i am really stress at the moment also while my husband away i was very busy doing school rounds as many more other responsibilities can u please help me with this matter
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
If you get regular 28-30 day cycles, it is unlikely that you have conceived in this cycle as your ovulation date would fall around 12-14 January, which was missed. You had intercourse during the safe period. Stress seems to be the causative factor for the delay in your cycle. You should consult your doctor for further evaluation through assessment of blood, sonogram and a general examination if you do not get your period in another week. Take care.