Missing period. Have scar tissue and ovarian cyst. Taking Depakote and Risperdal. Caused by salpingectomy or medication?

Hello. I am female, 21 years old, 5 9, 190lbs. I have had two children (2009&2010) I had both of my fallopian tubes removed four months ago. At the time of surgery, my surgeon mentioned that both of my tubes had lots of scar tissue and that I had an ovarian cyst that had ruptured. I have not had a period since then, only very randomand very light spotting. Two months ago I was placed on Depakote (750mg daily) and Risperdal (1mg daily). A month ago I also began a diet program with a doctor in which I receive a B-12 HCG shot weekly, with a daily dose of 37.5 phentermine (pill). My question is if my salpingectomy could be to blame for my missing period (since I was missing it before the medication) or if the medication is the more likely suspect?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer