Missing period. Getting periodic cramps. HPT negative. Should I consult a doctor?

I have had period like cramping for the last three weeks. My period is two weeks late. I did have a little spotting for two days around the time that my period was due. I have taken three pregnacy tests which have been negative. The cramping seems to be worse in the evening, when I seem to relax a little more. I did have some strong right sided pain like I was ovulating a few days ago, which lasted about 12 hours, but a lot stronger and longer than ovulation pain. Do I wait a little longer or should I go the doctor sooner than later? What does this sound like?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013