Missed two birth control pills. Condom broke. Had pinkish discharge after period. Have nausea and headache.

Could I be pregnant? Im on birthcontrol but almost a month ago I missed two pills and in thay same week a condom broke. This was roght before my period like the day before and I didnt think I was because it still came. But a week after my period stopped I had a pinkish discharge almost to light tonnotice but enough to be annoyong on and off for two days. Then went away. Ive been nauseous. Vomiting at random times like onw thing will make me sick but other things wont. Im exhausted!! Ive went from sleepong 8 hrs a night to 9hrs a night with a 5hr nap. I have terroble headaches/migraines..heatt burn. So I took a test this mornimg it was negative but my period isnt due till Wednesday and it qas a cheao test. But before I considered pregnamcy I went to my obgyn and she did a pelvoc exam bc she thought the dischathe could be from a cut or something. And a unrine sample to test for bacteria and checked my bloodcount and all that was normal.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013