Missed trisprintec birthcontrol, had unprotected sex, took it the following day. Pregnancy risk?

Hi. My name is Claire and I m on trisprintec birth control . I missed week 3 day 3 of it and had unprotected sex. The next morning I took the pill I forgot and my normal pill at 7:15 a.m. and my normal time for taking them is 9:05 a.m. I ve had unprotected sex since then however, the pamphlet for trisprintec says that if you miss one active pill and take it when you remember and then continue with your normal pills you do not need to use another form of birth control. Have I increased my risk of being pregnant? I am going to a gynocologist tomorrow but I don t know if she ll be able to see if I m pregnant since I just missed the pill on Thursday.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013