Missed to put nuvaring, delayed periods, feels bloated, hands and feet sweaty, nausea, light headed. Pregnant?

I have been taking NuvaRing only since January, and I missed the date to put the ring in last month. So far I m a few days late on my period and for the past week and a half i ve been extremely bloated to the point to where I am extremely uncomfortable! Also, I have been very gassy today and my hands and feet have been very sweaty. I ve been feeling lightheaded and have had heartburn and nausea as well.. If I was pregnant I would probably be around 5 weeks.. Are these normal signs of pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  109 Awaiting Answer