Missed the cerazette pill, no periods while on it. Swollen stomach, nausea, backache, dizziness. Pregnancy ?

i am on cerarette pill and have been for 18 months but missed 1 pill this month i had no periods on this pill in 18 months i have in the last few weeks experinced swollen stomach white dots and veins in my breasts some nausea backache most days strange feeling in my stomach tiredness dizziness face gone pale and veins showin in my arms legs and hands n feelin warm i have done pregnancy tests all negative and doctors have tested urine for infection which was clear blood pressure and temperature both normal what could b wrong with me i have gotta for a full blood count but want to know what could b possibilties as i worrying while waiting to find out what wrong if anything
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013