Missed taking pill. Started bleeding between periods. What is going on?

hi there i just have a question about bleeding between periods this is the second month that in the middle of my second week of pills i start to experince brown like discharge much like the begging of a period . last month it happend because i missed a couple pills i went to my doctor and he said it was totally normal to continue taking the pills wait for my period let that happen normallly and the begin my next month normally but now this month i have started my pills havent missed any at all and as of today im experinceing this brownish discharge. im not sure what is going on
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013