Missed taking nuristerate contraceptive injection, abnormal bleeding, skin clots, having pain, had unprotected sex. Cause?

Hi doctor I was on the nuristerate contraceptive injection for a month and was due to go for a second shot but did not go,I got my regular period about 8days after due date to go get a 2nd shot and got another 3 more menstrual cycles a week apart and I got an abnormal light period a week ago and it lasted for 4 days which is abnormal because I usually bleed for 7days,I am now bleeding again but this time its extremely heavy and I m getting weird skin like clots come out 24/7 and I m having bad pains.I failed to mention that during the whole time that I ve missed the 2nd shot I have been sexually active and with no protection,what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012