Missed taking loette for one day. Will this cause pregnancy?

Hi, I've been on Loette for a bit over a year and I realised the other day that I had missed one of my pink tablets and I just skipped it since I couldn't remember not taking it. I only waited 6 days not 7 of continuously taking the pill before having sex with my boyfriend and my period is now 6 days late and I'm quite worried even though I know the chance of me being pregnant is quite unlikely. Should I take a pregnancy test or has my period just been skipped? I'm almost on medication for miagranes but I've continuously taken that and haven't had any problems. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013