Missed taking birth control pills, have spotting, irregular periods. Should I take morning after pill post intercourse?

Hi. Im just wondering because i forgot yo take my birthcontrollpill 2 times in 8 days, iv been jumping over my period like 4 times, so i get a little bleading(is this dangerous?), and i had sex yesterday, do you think the risk for pregnacy is there?? if it is, is it to late to take the morning after pill?? im super scared, i do not want to be pregnant!!!! and if i am, how soon can i take an abortion? is there any boots pharmacy near ocsford circus, london that is open 24/7 I can go and buy the morning after pill too? if there is not, is it to late to take the pill 3 days after? what should i do, stop the pill and have my period or just keep going? ? ? thanks for your answer :))
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012