Missed taking birth control pills, have light bleeding, missed periods, feels nausea, headache. Pregnant?

I was suppose to be taking birth control pills . I kept missing them, but I tried to make them up. The third week I missed all of them completely. The next week I had a very light two day period, it was only brown. I was supposed to get my period the next week, I did not. The following Sunday I was so nauseous that I couldn t sleep. I also had a little insomnia , headaches, and changes in my appetite over the week. Do you think it is more probable that I am pregnant or not?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012