Missed successive dosage for pills, have spotting and cramping, light bleeding. Could this be implantation bleeding?

I m on camrese. I missed my dose 3 days in a row. My last period was on November 8th and ended on the 11th or 12th. I had unprotected sex on the 16th and the 24th. I noticed some spotting and cramping this evening. I have had breakthrough bleeds on the birth control before but this is different. It s light in color. Could this be implantation bleeding or could it just be from not taking the pill?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer