Missed pills, had sex, did not ejaculate inside the vagina. Matter of concern?

I have been on the pill reclipsen since september. I missed 2days this month and my doctor said that I would have my pierod till the end of the month and after taking my placebo pills I should be on track again. They also said that I would not be protected against pregnancy. Me and my boyfriend have had sex without a condom but he did not ejaculate inside of me without knowing the pill would be inaffective. And then we did again the same process. Is this something I should be worried about?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012