Missed periods,no unprotected sex. Not pregnancy but lactational amnorrhea. Suggestions?<br>

i am a 25 years husband from pakistan. My wife has not got her menses even after 5 days to her expected date..we have a 3 months old child & my wife had her last periods on the expected date but this time the cycle is seemed to be disturbed. We have not done any unprotected sex during the time; neither the preg strip test (with 2 different strips) proved pregnancy. I am worried for her. We consulted a gynae & she did not ruled out preg but at the same time said that it could be lactational amnorrhea or due to general weakness. Need your suggestions!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013