Missed periods, white discharge. On meprate medication. History of irregular periods, PCOS. Causes for missed periods?

Hi Doctor, I am married and I have irregular periods due to PCOS .I am actually of slim and my doctor suggested that I have first degree PCOS. After marriage my doctor suggested me to take meprate for 10 dyas(2 times ) aday. Usually i get my periods on 4 or 5 day after stopping meprate. I stooped taking meprate on july-5-2012. I was expecting my periods in 3-4 days. But I didn t find any mensural symptoms till now and also i had little white discharge . I did a pregnency test on July-13-2012 and it was negative. Could you please let me know what may be the reason for for missed periods. Thanks in advace.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012