Missed periods, was on birth controls. Have stomach pain and blood spotting. Suggestion?

hi doctor i m suffring frm irregular periods last month i stopped mt birth control pill then i got my periods on 19 dec nw its 30 jan my periods stil didnt xum i had a unprotected sex on 7 dec its 3week pass i took 4 preng test its neg i have stomach pain nt to much bt uncomfertable got pain in my brest aswell and last 7days when i clean inside d vergina i saw blood spotting sumtime red sumtime yelloww discharge i dnt know qts going on
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013