Missed periods, vaginal spotting, brown stringy discharge. Causes and treatment?

Hi I have a problem I haven t had a normal period since July 25th iv gone almost 6 months without a period and I only got spotting for a day in past 6 monqths and iv had sex last month before Christmas and now im having brownish stringy discharge and its kinda think but its light pinkish brown not very dark can u help me?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013

Do pregnancy test, if positive, then your pregnancy is confirmed.

If negative, do vaginal swab testing and blood hormone levels to see what's really the problem in you.

All the best!
Dr.Alba

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.