Missed periods, unprotected sex, pregnancy test negative, taken proluton depot injection

Hi I missed my periods by 7 days .. I got my last periods on the 4th of April .. and Around the 19th of April I had unprotected sex with my guy .. He was sure he didnt came inside me .. I did Home Blood test thrice it was negative .. i also did pregnancy blood test yesterday 11/05 and it was negative aswell .. I visited a Dr today and she gave me proluton depot injection and she suggested me to take the same injection tomorrow .. Wanted to know I am Pregnanat or what ???? Please reply
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012