Missed periods, unprotected sex, light bleeding. Irregular use of mini pills. Possibility of pregnancy, cycle change?

Hi. I think i may be pregnant. the first day of my last period was the 28th June and was due to commence my mini pill 2nd july. after 4 days of being on the pill i missed a few and had unprotected sex. i also experienced a light bleed for a day or so. My regular cycle should have took place last week and started my pill again on 30th july but no period came during that week. What i would like to know is if the light bleed i had was another period changing my cycle date or if it more than likely i m pregnant? I have been experiencing some odd sensations. Many Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012