Missed periods, unprotected sex, dizziness, nausea, hot flashes, breast pain. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. I m a 21 year old female. My last period I spotted for five days and I have missed this one completely. I am having unprotected sex (pullout method only). I took a pregnancy test and it came back negitive. But I have been experiencing daily dizziness accompanied by nasua and hot flashes. My breasts have grown and sometimes hurt. I have had an increased appetite as well as need for more sleep. I took the test properly but is there a chance it was wrong? Should I get bold work done?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer