Missed periods, unprotected sex, cramps, stomach pain, breast pain, sleepiness. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hello, my name is XXXXX and I m 16 years old and i think I m pregnant, I have missed a period I came on 8th sept and came off 15th sept but I had unprotected sex while I was on my period and I keep getting cramps and pain in my stomache and in my side, I keep getting breast pain and sometime headskes and feel sleepy most days, I haven t took a pregnancy test but I ve been doing the online pregnancy tests and I ve donr 5 and all came back as 1 week pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012