Missed periods, unprotected sex. On susten tablets. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

hi my age is 26, married before 7 months,missed my periods for first three monthsand am not pregnant since i had not involved in sex for 1st 3 months.. after that my doctor gave susten 300 for 5 days and got periods after 5 days of susten.the next month also suffered from missed periods and negative pregnancy test although i had sex.. my doctor prescribed me ovacare tablet for 2 months... please say me what is my problem.. can i get pregnant if i have sex regularly.. pl help me
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012