Missed periods, ultrasound shows fibroid. Hypothyroid, on medication, did not take Primolut. Waist growing. Why ?

I m 47 years old i missed my period from Last june 2013, i did scanned in December my uterus linngis 5mm and have multiple fibroid, i also have hypothyroid just started hypothyroid medication homeopathy from April thyroid level is 5.6. My doctor gave me primolut Nor 10mg. Which i did not take. my waist is expanding i think it is due to absense of period thing to take primolut tablet now. please advise
Asked On : Thu, 11 Jul 2013