Missed periods, trying to conceive. Taking provera, no bleeding. Previously on depo injection. Treatment?

i have been on depo injection for a little over a year. last shot taken was may and should have expired last august. i have not had my period since. my OB prescribed 10 mg provera for ten days but it did not bring in a period. after a transvaginal ultrasound reveal thin endometrial lining .19cm, but otherwise normal ovary and uterus. January was prescibed again 10mg provera to be taken in ten days. currently on the 6th pill. is this the right way to bring a period? we re currently actively trying to conceive for baby No. 2.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013