Missed periods, tiredness, breast fullness, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy or stress?

Hi there. I am a 23 year old female and i have been having a little problem lately. The last time I got my period was November 22 2012. It did not come at all in December or this month yet. I have taken a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I havent really been having any pregnancy symptoms except that im tired all the time and my breasts feel heavy and full. Could i be pregnant? or does it sound more like stress?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013