Missed periods, thickened endometrium, uterus is anteverted, central echogenic stroma. Pregnant?

Hi I missed my period 10 days back and i underwent an ultrasound check of my pelvis . And the result was this: thickened endometrium and uterus is anteverted and both ovaries show a multiple smal follicles wid echogenic central stroma. I was sexually active before my last period and after that i wasnt sexually active? What can be the reason for me to skip on my period this month? does this mean i am pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012