Missed periods, thick white discharge, turning light pink in colour, enlarged breasts. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi i would like tO ask if i could b pregnant. My menstrul cycle is normal so this month i have missed my period and six days late. a week before my date i had thick white and yellowish lumph discharge it went away after 3 days then i had white discharge and now at six days late i noticed the white discharge had a sligjt pinkish colour. So i want to ask id there a chance i am pregnant? I have no other symptoms usually before i start my period my breasts enlarge and hurt but this time they are normal juat little big in size. I have been trying to get pregnant for over three years now.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012