Missed periods, test showed faint line, ultrasound showed dot in womb area, diagnosed as bladder infection, prescribed Enhancin. Advise?

hi i missed my periods for 2 months i went t a doctor about 2 weeks now he took a test & there was a faint line showing as though i am pregnant,i did an ultrasound the doctor said he is seeing a dot to the womb area, and he is not sure if it can be an early pregnancy. He said he would treat me for a bladder infection & give me Enhancin to take for 4 days while on my 2nd day my period came. I suppose to see him on the 17/9/2012. Any advise
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012