Missed periods, tenderness in back, abdominal pain, watery white discharge, negative pregnancy test. Had sex in the mid of the cycle. Cause?

hi Dr. Mia Lundi, i won t go around the bush.. this thing really bothers me already.. i had sex with my bf during my mid period last oct. then now I missed 2 periods..(Nov & Dec , 1st week) but before that i already encounter irregular periods, 1 or 2 weeks delay.. but now I missed 2 periods with tender back pain and abdomen pain whixh is come and go and just this morning i had clear watery white discharge ... i already took my pregnancy test ..i had 2 negative result a week apart.. what could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer