Missed periods, taking medicines, unprotected sex. What's the possibility to get pregnant?

Dr. I missed my menstruation cycle for 4 months. then, I got heavy bleeding (menstruation) for almost 12 days. I consulted the doctor who gave me Primolut N and Clomid of which I used them simultaneously.(Clomid for 7days and Primolut N for 21 days). Soon after starting taking the Pills, the bleeding stop hence the next month I undergo my normal Menstruation. now, it is my 12th day since my last day of menstruation and my husband want to have unprotected sex. what is the chance to have pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013