Missed periods, taken Mensovit Plus with Evecare for commencing periods but in vain. Prescribed Sysron with B-complex to further postpone periods. Is it advisable?

Hi, I am 24 years old lady. My periods date is on 10th of every month and i get regular periods everytime on the exact date. Since i have my marriage on 10th of this month, i had to go for preponing my periods. Hence i consulted a Gynac, she adviced me to take Sysron for 3 days (on 23rd,24th and 25th). After cconsuminf those tablets i waited till 1st of June, I didnt get any results. So, she gave a Mensovit Plus tablets with evecare syrup. even after consuming this i havent got my periods yet. Now she has adviced me to go for Postponing the periods by taking Sysron tablets with B- Complex for next 10 days. Is it a good suggestion? Will it affect my period cycle in future? Please advice... Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012