Missed periods, stomach cramps, got positive pregnancy test after taking cycle norm E and P. Will these pills affect the foetus?

I had my Last Menstrual Period on 1 Sep. On 13th Oct, I took a pregnancy test and the result was negative. Since I had stomach cramps and didn t get period, I approached a Gynaecologist . She gave me Cycle Norm E and P. I took it for 3 days. On 27th Oct, When i took pregnancy test, It is positive. Now I m concerned that the tablets will have an impact on my foetus . Please confirm what kind of impact Cycle Norm E and P will have on Foetus
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer